What we know, is that our patients FEEL our passion. They feel that we are their biggest cheerleaders. They feel that we want the best for them. They do NOT feel judged. We want to give every patient the opportunity to say YES to the best dental care.
Are You a Candidate for a Smile Design?
The best aspect of the smile design that we provide at Karmazin Dental is that everyone is a good candidate for the treatment. If you want your smile to look younger, the smile design treatment can take several years off your general appearance. This treatment is perfect if you want to invest in your overall dental health.
This treatment will improve your self-confidence. Studies have proven that having a healthy smile, an attractive or enhanced smile will help you with any personal interactions, social encounters, and career advancement.
You are a good candidate for this treatment if you maintain your dental checkups and practice good preventative oral hygiene. The smile design treatment will enhance your efforts. You will be able to review before and after photos before any dental procedure is started, which will allow you to make an informed decision. Even though we want to provide you with the perfect smile, the decision is yours.
You can Preview Your Smile Design Treatment Plan
Anticipation can certainly be rewarding, and the final gratification is satisfying. But the apprehension getting there can be stressful. You want to improve your teeth, but you are concerned about the outcome. Digital smile design allows you to see exactly how you will look with the suggested procedures. Your smile is as unique as your fingerprints. There might be multiple options for improving your teeth and being able to see how each one of them looks will help you feel more confident about your final choice.
It's a Team Thing. Here at Karmazin Dental, we invest heavily in recruitment of “A+” team members. Everyone on Team Karmazin has unparallel talent and an ongoing commitment to continuing education. No matter who you see at your appointment, you can be assured that you will be met with a wealth of experience and knowledge not to mention, unequaled customer service.
Not Insurance Driven. The restrictions and limitations that dental insurance puts on its members and Dentists is continuously changing and it is not always for the betterment of the patient. Our focus at Karmazin Dental is to provide patients with the best course of treatment for them, period. For patients without dental insurance, we offer and in house membership plan, which gives the power BACK to our patients. By removing the restrictions of what insurance says they will or will not cover, patients get to spend their money the way they want.
Our philosophy is
CUSTOMIZED ORAL CARE
Growth: Always in ALL – Ways
Gratitude: Our patients provide EVERYTHING
Relentless: Clinical Excellence & continuing OUR education
Never Settle: Provide excellence but have the humility to know we will never get there. There is always something more to do, learn and improve upon.
20/20: Complete transparency with our patients and our team.
Integrity to the Core: Do what we say and say what we think.
Combined Procedures as a Result of a Smile Design Plan
We can recommend many different dental procedures depending on the results of the smile design process. These procedures might include:
- Some smile designs may only require porcelain veneers.
- Other smile designs might require a combination of porcelain veneers and porcelain crowns. Porcelain crowns are chosen when a tooth is weakened, or a tooth has large old restorations.
- Sometimes teeth are missing in the smile zone. This then requires either a bridge with an artificial tooth or an implant with a porcelain crown.
- Multiple missing anterior teeth may require multiple implants, or an implant supported denture to make the completed smile design.
- If too much gum tissue is showing or the gums are uneven when you smile, then a gum lift is done with lasers to reduce the amount of gum showing.
- If a few teeth are veneered, then the remaining teeth are whitened before the smile design is completed. This makes sure that the smile is enhanced and brightened.
- Fluoride treatments, teeth whitening or other procedures that improve the visual appearance of your natural teeth.
With the digital smile design, the impressions that we take of your teeth are performed digitally. The impressions that we take during this treatment for the creation of your smile design occur with a digital imaging technique, which can be completed quickly.
We Love Creating Beautiful Smiles
The entire team at Karmazin Dental share the exceptional passion radiating from Drs. Molly and Corey Karmazin. Each member of the team works diligently to provide modern dental technology, loving care, and time conscious service. You will find five unique qualities that each team member shares. We believe in and practice team ethics and we collectively make every day and every appointment fun. The unbridled desire for continuing education brings to you a higher level of expertise and skills. You will leave with a smile after experiencing our patience and positive attitudes. We share the simple goal of making your smile the invaluable asset it should be. Please call, text, or email to make your appointment for an evaluation of the benefits of a smile design plan for you.
Our number is 605-323-1320 and we have plenty of convenient parking at our office, 5701 S. Remington Pl, Sioux Falls, SD 57108. At Karmazin Dental we want to achieve perfection with every procedure, but we will accept excellence.
Take Advantage of the Technology Behind Digital Smile Design
The digital smile design software at Karmazin Dental allows you to:
- Visualize and preview what your smile will look like when finished.
- To learn more about the treatment you will undergo.
- To understand how and why your dental work is being recommended.
- View more than one option for improving your smile.
- Share your potential smile design restoration with others if you wish.
Digital smile design will show you that you can easily get rid of:
- Discoloration and stains.
- Damaged teeth like chips and cracks.
- Missing teeth.
- Crooked teeth.
You do not have to live with these imperfections. A digital smile design will let you see your smile with these imperfections corrected.