How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
The price of a dental implants sioux falls is one of the factors, along with the surgery itself, that scares patients the most. And it is that those who have lost one -or several- teeth, arrive scared on many occasions at their dentist office.
There are two questions that become especially common among people who suffer from tooth loss: one related to pain, and another related to the cost of treatment.
What factors determine the price of a dental implant?
Surely, on more than one occasion, you have seen advertisements and promotions related to the placement of dental implants. It is very positive that, today, the prices of dental treatments are a little more affordable than in the past. However, patients must not to blindly trust these offers. Within the price of the dental implant, factors such as:
- The implant study and preparation for the implant
- The quality of the implant and the guarantee offered by the chosen brand
- Specialist training
- The surgical techniques used
- Technological advances in the clinic
- The quality of the accessories used
- The inclusion of follow-up checks and implant maintenance in the budget
The usual offers of cheap implants usually include only titanium fixation and, therefore, in many cases lead to confusion among patients. But, in addition, before opting for a dentist and taking into account the amount of the budget, you need to know a series of factors:
- The quality of the materials used and the confidence in high-end brands are factors that have a very positive impact on the correct osseointegration of the implant.
- The overall health of the patient and the bone in which the implant is to be placed will have a significant effect on the cost. For example, if a patient doesn’t have strong enough bone structure in their jaw, a bone graft might be necessary, adding to the cost.
Years ago, specialization by the dentist was not so common. However, there is currently a wide training offer for dentists to specialize once they have completed their degree. Therefore, choosing an expert implantologist can make a difference in terms of the success of the treatment.
Now that you know what facts can have a direct impact on the cost of treatment, you will be able to make the right decision when choosing your trusted dental clinic to start your dental implant treatment.
How much does a dental implant cost?
The price of restorations on implants depends on the number of parts to be replaced, as well as the initial situation of the patient's mouth. Next, we break down the cost of different types of dental implants.
In this regard, many patients are initially confused. And it is that the implant itself refers only to the fixation that is inserted into the alveolar bone. This, therefore, replaces the root of the missing piece. There are different types of implants that can be used, and which use is used will alter the cost.
In general, however, single dental implants cost $1,500 to $2,000 per implant. Not per procedure—but per implant. Some patients are only going to need a single implant, whereas others will need several because they’re missing multiple teeth. Once you add the additional costs of the procedure itself, which includes specialists, medicines, and operating room time, the price can range from $1,500 – $2,800, bringing the total cost for a single implant in the range of $3,000 – $4,800.